We just finished some great tastings this week:
- Monday, December 6th - Featured 5 Israeli wines at Kahn's Willow Lake store including two Golan Heights winery wines new to Indiana this fall (Golan Cabernet and Chardonnay).
- Wednesday, December 8th - Featured 2 of our holiday sparklers at Goose the Market. The Fitz-Ritter Sparkling Riesling Sekt was one of the top 4 out of 20 based on consumer feedback according to the Goose (refer to their Dec. 9th post: http://goosethemarket.blogspot.com/ )
- Friday, December 10th - Featured 5 wines at Alabama Liquors with the clear winners of the night being the 92 point Zuccardi Zeta Malbec-Tempranillo blend and Standing Stone Vineyards Vidal Ice.
- Saturday December 18th - Trader's Point Creamery - Christmas at the Farm 11-1pm.
- Saturday December 18th - Kahn's Fine Wines Keystone and/or Willow Lake