- Chef JJ's Backyard Grill, Indy, IN, March 25th. Most popular: Ortman Family Vineyards Cuvee Eddy.
- Tasteful Times and Casler's Bar, Geist, IN, April 8th. Most popular: Ondarre Reserve Tempranillo.
- Mass Ave Wine Shoppe, Indy, IN, April 19th. Most popular: Yarden Mt. Hermon Red. Also had a great discussion with a customer who recently met Ricardo Santos in Argentina. Ricardo is known as "Father of Malbec" and founder of Norton Winery. He now produces his own named brand along with the Tercos brand.
- Tastings Wine Bar, Indy, IN. April 20th. Most popular: Perlage Altana Sparkling Rose'
- Left Bank Cafe, Indy, IN, April 21st. Most popular: Le Drunk Rooster Chardonnay
- Bedrock Liquors, Dayton, IN, Earth Day tasting April 23rd. Most popular: Live a Little Red Shiraz made by Fairtrade Certified Stellar Organics
Friday, April 29, 2011
Here is a list of completed tastings through April 25th with the most popular wines based on consumer feedback at each: