- Friday, March 2nd, 5:30-9:00pm, Indiana Roof Ballroom, Indy WineFest, one of the largest wine tastings of the year in central Indiana: wfyi.org/winefest
- Saturday, March 10th, 6-10pm, Riveria Club, semi-private food and wine tasting experience. http://www.rivi.org/
- Mid March, date to be confirmed. We are partnering with H2O Sushi to provide a world class tasting of Yarden and Golan Heights wines from Israel. http://h2osushibar.com/#menu-item-2729
- Standing Friday tastings at Alabama Liquors and Tuesday tastings at Mass Ave Wine Shoppe will continue.
- Saturday, April 28, 2-6pm, Sahara Mart EAST, Bloomington Indiana spring tasting.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
March 2012 Indiana consumer tasting events
We've all breathed a sigh of relief after Indianapolis successfully pulled off one of the largest sporting events in the world with rave reviews and hopefully a chance to host the Super Bowl in the future. We are now focused on late winter/early spring events. Here is what is confirmed and we will update this as we commit to more: