It's been a busy spring for Graybull Wines. Our great sales team has been bringing new brands to accounts throughout Indiana with consistent success. We continue to offer lots of opportunities for consumers to taste these new wines. As always feel free to send us an email or reply if you would like to see us at a restaurant or wine store near you. Here are a few upcoming events:
- Tasteful Times Grocery Store, Fishers, IN, Saturday, May 12th, 3pm-6pm. Spring tasting featuring La Fiera, Santa Barbara, St. Clair Winery, Tamarack Cellars and more.
- Kahn's Liquors Willow Lake, Thursday, May 17th, 6-8pm. Diamond in the Rough. Featuring a couple Graybull close-outs and lots of our supplier close-outs. Great deals at typically 40-60% off retail.
- Chef JJ's EggFest, Saturday, May 19th, 11am-4pm. One of our favorite festivals of the year - for $25 you can come and taste 60 different recipes all made on The Big Green Egg. Sun King will be serving beer and Graybull will be serving wine. We will feature La Fiera and a couple wines new to Indiana.
- Bloomingfoods Co-op, Bloomington, IN, Saturday, May 19th, 4pm-8pm. A great opportunity to sample several eco-friendly wines that Bloomingfoods features at affordable prices. Stellar Organics, La Maroutte, Badger Mountain, and many other great brands are commonly available.
- Harvest Market, Carmel, IN, Saturday June 9th, 5-8pm. A shrimp boil with free wine tasting! This is tucked away in the Village of West Clay, Carmel, Indiana. All wines will be available for retail purchase in this great supporter of locally grown foods.
Here are events we supported since our last March update:
- Kahn's Liquors Willow Lake, Indianapolis, IN, March 16, 2012
- Big Red Liquors, Bloomington, IN, April 13, 2012
- Chef JJ Wine Dinner, Indianapolis, IN, April 20, 2012
- The Riveria Club Wine Dinner, Indianapolis, IN, April 21, 2012
- Mass Ave Wine Dinner, Indianapolis, IN, April 23, 2012
- Alabama Liquors, Indianapolis, IN, April 27, 2012