- Friday, March 2nd, 5:30-9:00pm, Indiana Roof Ballroom, Indy WineFest, one of the largest wine tastings of the year in central Indiana: wfyi.org/winefest
- Saturday, March 10th, 6-10pm, Riveria Club, semi-private food and wine tasting experience. http://www.rivi.org/
- Mid March, date to be confirmed. We are partnering with H2O Sushi to provide a world class tasting of Yarden and Golan Heights wines from Israel. http://h2osushibar.com/#menu-item-2729
- Standing Friday tastings at Alabama Liquors and Tuesday tastings at Mass Ave Wine Shoppe will continue.
- Saturday, April 28, 2-6pm, Sahara Mart EAST, Bloomington Indiana spring tasting.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
We've all breathed a sigh of relief after Indianapolis successfully pulled off one of the largest sporting events in the world with rave reviews and hopefully a chance to host the Super Bowl in the future. We are now focused on late winter/early spring events. Here is what is confirmed and we will update this as we commit to more:
Thursday, February 2, 2012
We are in the middle of our eleven day run at the Sun King Brewery Locals Underground tent. We've tweaked the wine list based on your requests. The tent has seen thousands of people in the last week and we expect a very strong weekend with the culmination of Super Bowl Sunday. Check out a picture from last weekend during Stereo Deluxe's band concert and a shot of our current wine list.
We will be pouring Santa Julia Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and La Fiera Moscato for $5/glass and Zuccardi Serie A Malbec and Fiddletown Old Vine Zinfandel for $10/glass. We have a tasting table set up to taste all wines for free and of course our great friends at Chef JJ's Bistro and Sun King Brewing are providing the food and beer.