Our winter consumer tasting schedule continues to fill up with some great Indianapolis events coming up:
- Pearl Bistro, multiple Thursday wine dinners. http://www.pearlbistro.biz/
- Downtown Farmstand, Muncie, IN, 5:30-8:00pm. http://www.downtownfarmstand.com/
- Riveria Club, Valentine's Dinner, Saturday, February 16th, 6pm-9pm, http://www.rivi.org/
- Mass Ave Wine Shop, Tuesday, February 26th, 5:30-6:30pm http://www.massavewine.com/
- Indy Wine Fest, Friday, March 1st, 6pm-9pm: http://www.wfyi.org/winefest/wineFest.asp
- Taste of Rivi, Saturday, March 9th, 6pm-9pm: http://www.rivi.org/
- Trader's Point Creamery, Tuesday, March 12th 6-8pm in conjunction Green Drinks Indy http://www.tpforganics.com/ & http://www.greendrinks.org/IN/Indianapolis
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES:
We are also launching two domestic brands that are innovative, with great backgrounds and most importantly producing great quality wines at a good value.
- Arizona Stronghold A great partnership between highly regarded winemaker Eric Glomski and owner and co-founder Maynard Keenan; this winery is producing the only nationally distributed estate grown Arizona wines. Their focus is to put Arizona wines on the fine wine map and are quickly building national recognition.
- Ca'Momi Winery (Napa) We were extremely impressed with the quality of these Napa designation wines and blown away when we realized what a great value they represent. We decided to represent them for Indiana. The best support we could ever get was the first week the wines arrived into our Indiana warehouse, Ca'Momi Winery was recognized as one of the Top 10 Hottest Brands by Wine Business Monthly.